The School Counselor offers:
- Individual short term counseling via student self signup, teacher and/or parent request
- Friendship mediation
- Meetings with parents to discuss their child’s academic, social and emotional well-being
- Consultations with teachers
- Classroom student observations
- Short-term counseling groups: Anger & Stress Management, Social Skills, Bully Proofing, Divorce & Separation support, etc.
- Classroom interventions and themed class meetings
- Building Intervention Team: Support and referral for atrisk students
- Referrals to community agencies and resources Student and parent work is confidential.