TCSD #1 Director of Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment
Kimberly Hetrick, Ed.D.
Coordinator of Curriculum, Instruction, & Assessment
TCSD #1 Instructional Coaches
Hille Elwood, Jackson Elementary School, email@example.com
Stephanie Hardeman, Colter Elementary School, firstname.lastname@example.org
Michelle Roundy, K-5 Technology, email@example.com
Anne Sudmeier, Jackson Hole Middle School, firstname.lastname@example.org
Jamie Graham, Jackson Hole High School, email@example.com
Joe Williams, Summit High School, firstname.lastname@example.org
The Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment Department
three-year road map includes the following five
1. Guaranteed and Viable Curriculum- We ensure that all students have equal access to a standards-aligned curriculum that prepares students for post K-12 through responsiveness and differentiated instruction, multiple opportunities to learn, and measurable learning experiences
2. Effective Instruction We utilize whole class and small group instruction based on similar instructional needs, well-structured and explicit instruction with clearly-defined skills or concepts, appropriate delivery pace, time for student mastery through practice and appropriate interventions, and progress monitoring.
3. 21st Century learning - TCSD incorporates Blended Learning as a flexible and differentiated approach to student needs that utilizes both face-to-face and online methods to teach students. Blended Learning can apply across all content areas, giving students tools to take additional ownership and control of the time, place, path, and pace of learning.
4. Multi-tier Student Support Systems (MTSS) is incorporated throughout the school-district so that all students are provided with necessary supports in learning achievement and growth.
5. Comprehensive Assessment System – Comprehensive assessment embraces the whole system of assessing student understanding as a mechanism of improving teaching and learning.
- Formative Assessment
- Common District Assessment
TCSD #1 Curriculum & Instruction (click)
TCSD #1 Assessment (click)