Procedure to obtain PTSB Credit offered by TCSD1
In District Professional Development
Teton County School District 1 offeres many opportunities throughout the school year for certfied staff to participate in Professional Development and receive PTSB credit, free of charge. In order to receive credit, participants must do the following:
- Log on to the Wyoming Professional Teaching Standards Board website to determine if you actually need credit. In most cases, you only need 5 credits in 5 years to renew your license.
- When you arrive at a PD event, find your name on the sign in sheet and sign in the signature box.
- Check the box to the question, "Do you need PTSB credit for today's event".
- Turn in your exit ticket to the event facilitator.
Out of District Professional Development
- Conferences or workshopes offered outside of TCSD1 may be eligible for PTSB credit. Participants should contact Wyoming PTSB to find out if the event will qualify and how to obtain credit. Sometimes the conference host will arrange for participants to obtain credit.
The credits earned during the 2015-2016 School Year will be entered by June 30, 2016.