Hello senior parents,
Again, congratulations! We hope you had a festive weekend celebrating graduation with friends and family. It has been an honor working with you and your child over the past four years. We look forward to hearing what happens next.
Below are answers to frequently asked questions from parents with seniors heading to college in the fall. If you still have questions, please reach out to your school counselor - we will be in the building through next Wednesday, June 19.
When do final transcripts get sent? Do you know where to send them?
- Before seniors signed out of school they were required to request final transcript be sent to their college of choice. All transcripts will be finalized and sent electronically to colleges by June 20.
- If plans change over the summer and you need a transcript sent somewhere else, please contact Cyndi Sutton in the Front Office (firstname.lastname@example.org). She works several days a week throughout the summer and can help with last minute paperwork.
How do we transfer college credit my student earned?
- If your student is hoping to transfer CWC credit, a CWC transcript must be requested directly from CWC. This can be done by completing this form on their website.
- If your student is hoping to transfer AP credit, AP scores must be sent from College Board directly to their college. (2019 AP scores will be available in July.) This can be done by logging into their College Board account using their AP number.
How do we get our scholarship money?
- If your student received a scholarship through the Teton County Scholarship program, please confirm they submitted confirmation of enrollment or any required paperwork to their scholarship donors in May. Funds are mailed throughout the summer.
- If your student is attending a Wyoming college or university and planning to receive Hathaway, know that Hathaway money automatically posts to financial aid accounts.
Have a safe and relaxing summer.
Emily, Tavi, and Lisa