Jackson Hole Middle School Mission & Beliefs
Our mission is to ensure that all students have the foundation for success and are challenged to reach their full potential
The purpose of JHMS is to provide an exceptional education for middle school students that allows all students to embrace challenge and recognize their potential while building character and community.
JHMS is committed to a set of beliefs based on what we know about the middle school child, teaching and learning.
- in respecting and valuing the uniqueness of each child.
- student mastery of reading, writing and math is the foundation for life-long learning.
- critical thinking, problem solving, and collaboration are vital skills for the 21st century student.
- a safe and positive school environment enhances learning.
- staff, students and family share the responsibility for learning.
- high standards for learning challenge students and increases achievement.