December 2-8, is National Flu Vaccination Week!
Prevent the Flu: Wash Your Hands!!
1. Wet your hands with clean, running water and apply soap.
2. Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Be sure to later the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
3. Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. You can hum the ABC's or Happy Birthday twice.
4. Rinse hands well under clean, running water.
5. Dry hands using a clean towel.
6. Turn off running water using the towel used to dry your hands.
Welcome to the Moran Elementary Nurse's Station
This is my fourth year working as a Nurse with Teton County School District, and second year as the nurse for Wilson, Kelly, Alta and Moran Elementary Schools. Before joining the district's Health Services Team, I worked as a nurse with Teton County Public Health for over 4 years. I grew up in Jackson, and am a graduate of the High School. I am blessed to live with my husband, 2 kids, and various pets in Wilson.
If you ever have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. I will plan to physically be at Moran Elementary School about once a month.
Here's to a healthy school year!!!
To access medical forms and related information please click here to visit the Health Services section of this website.
Esther Ellis, RN, BSN, School Nurse
Health Services Team for Teton County School District #1
Po Box 568
Jackson, Wy 83001
5200 HHR Ranch Rd
Wilson, Wy 83014