Apple ID Management at TCSD
Set up your Apple ID – It’s easy!
First, some things to know…
- Never associate your district credit card with your Apple ID. You will receive professional development on the procedure for purchasing apps. Again…do not use your TCSD district credit card with any Apple ID the Apple app store.
- Please use your personal Apple ID. If you don’t have one, you can create a new personal one. If you use your district email address set it up without a credit card..
Create an Apple ID...
- Navigate to https://appleid.apple.com/account in your web browser.
- Complete the form to create your free Apple ID. The form includes security questions for your protection.
- After you've filled out the form, click Continue.
- If you receive a warning that the email address you entered is already associated with an Apple ID, follow the instructions about using an existing Apple ID instead.
- You'll need to verify your email address. Check your email for a verification email from Apple.
- Enter the verification code in the appropriate field on the Apple site.
- Click Verify Address.
To modify or change your Apple account information
To modify or change your account information, such as Apple ID, payment information, or billing address please browse to https://appleid.apple.com/account/home.
Or, from the iTunes store, tap your account name located at the bottom of the page. When prompted, tap View Account.
Forgot your Apple ID or Password?
Please browse to this web address: https://iforgot.apple.com/password/verify/appleid#!§ion=password
Apple ID FAQs LINK (link to Apple's Website)
Forgotten Apple ID or Having Trouble Logging In Directions